Fredskorpset – also known as FK Norway – is a Norwegian governmental body under the Norwegian Ministry of Foreign affairs. Fredskorpset consists of an administrative head unit in Oslo, Norway and two regional offices – one in Bangkok, Thailand, and one in Kampala, Uganda. Additionally we have a widespread network of partners (organizations, companies, institutions) and participants, mostly young people aged 18 to 35.
FK World is a portal organising and promoting our activities worldwide on a digital, social platform. The information is open to read for everybody, submitting content and membership is however restricted to FK partners, participants and employees.
Fredskorpset also own and run www.fredskorpset.no
About FK World
FK World is a service provided by FK to our partners and participants worldwide. The service is in constant development and FK reserves the right to alter the content without notifying the users unless the alterations directly affect the already uploaded content. All information submitted by users will be handled according to the Personal Data Act and the Norwegian Post and Telecommunications Authority.
FK World is a registered trademark and owned by FK Norway/Fredskorpset.
If you come across material that you find offensive in any way, please contact the administrator at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- When you log in to FK World for the first time you also agree to abide by these terms and conditions of use and additional terms.
- You agree to use or access FK World in such way that it does not conflict with Norwegian law, and all jurisdictions and subdivisions thereof.
- Without limiting the foregoing, you agree not to post on or transmit through the FK World any material which violates or infringes in any way upon the rights of others, is threatening, abusive or harassing, is defamatory, is invasive of privacy or publicity rights, is obscene, is lewd, lascivious, filthy, racist, pornographic, violent or otherwise objectionable, or which encourages conduct that would violate any law or give rise to civil or criminal liability under any law.
- FK World may only be used for non-commercial purposes. You are not allowed to post items containing commercial adds, campaigns or any other attempts to sell products.
- You understand that FK World may supervise and filter content sometimes, but that we don't have a duty to do this.
- You agree to follow Norwegian laws regarding copyrights. You may not copy articles or other copyrighted material published in other media without written consent from the copyright owner. You may, however, publish short quotes, with a specific reference to where the content was originally published and references to the original author.
- You are responsible for all activity that occurs in conjunction with your username.
- Make sure you keep your password private!
- You are solely responsible for the content uploaded and added by you. This includes text, images, sound, film, animations, links to third parties and/or other information submitted by you. Elements displayed through third party collaborators (such as youtube.com, flickr or others), are the sole responsibility of the user, not FK World.
- External links are the responsibility of the user that submitted them. FK World cannot be held responsible for the actions or services provided by such parties.
- FK World withholds the right to refuse use of the service to individuals and organizations as we see fit.
- You may not repeatedly post the same post, also known as ”spamming”, in an attempt to mislead or ruin a debate. Do not knowingly expose other users to commercial spam.
All contents (text, images, video) you upload to FK World are your property. They will be available through the service as long as the service exists. The administrator withholds the right to remove content of an offensive nature, at our discretion. Apart from that, we sustain the rights of the Norwegian law on owner’s rights.
If FK World desires to use user generated material, such as text, picture or video, the owner will receive a request.
All information submitted by the users will be kept for internal administration purposes in FK. We will not pass details on to third parties outside FK. Not all information provided is displayed on the site.
Fredskorpset (FK) is the data processor who is to be contacted with any questions regarding the use of personal data in relation to the website FK World. Fredskorpset will not store personal data longer than necessary to carry out the purpose of FK World. Pursuant to the Norwegian Personal Data Act I have the right to access personal data and the right to rectify deficient data.
Please use the information below to contact FK world.
To contact individuals or organisations in the FK network, please visit their respective profiles under partners or people.